What should return workers do?
Improving psychological immunity during an outbreak
When people generally live at home, some people have to return to work, and some ideas are inevitable. How to do psychological adjustment? Expert suggestions: ① Accept the reality of returning to work and returning to work during an unusual period. ② Compare with the front-line workers. ③ Go out and scientifically respond. ④ Maintain an optimistic attitude. ⑤ If psychological confusion is difficult to adjust, seek the help of a counselor.
The epidemic of new coronavirus pneumonia continues to develop, and everyone should improve their protective capabilities, not only physiologically but also psychologically. Whether it is ordinary people or front-line medical staff, psychological regulation is very important. In the face of the epidemic, we need to improve our psychological immunity and wear "protective clothing" to our psychology.
What do returning workers do?
When people generally live at home, some people have to return to work, and some ideas are inevitable. For returning to work, different people have different mentalities. In summary, there may be three categories:
1, anxious, eager to return to work mentality. Still, looking forward to work at this time? Have. The first is that I can't get away from work, so I need to hurry back and stay at home anxiously; the second is to return home from Wuhan, Hubei, to be isolated and uncomfortable at home; the third is to make a living, I must go to work to make money at home Be unsettled.
2, forced, forced to return to the post mentality. Quite a few people may have this mentality. It's not that the work is not going away, it's not about losing a job, it's not about living expenses, and I really don't want to go back to work at this moment.
3. Fear, fear of returning to work. Although the two mentalities of returning to work are different, one of the psychological activities is similar, that is, worry, fear, and even fear. For example, worrying about the safety of the environment; fear of contact with people and infection; fear of inadequate self-protection measures to be infected; fear of going to public places; fear of high work pressure leading to reduced autoimmunity.
Don't be afraid, don't panic, adjust properly
We are all flesh and blood. In the face of a new type of coronavirus that humans do not yet fully understand, cannot grasp, and are highly contagious, it is unrealistic to say that they are not afraid.
1. Accept. The first is to accept the reality of returning to work during an unusual period. Whether it is eager or urged, it is the reason why he must return to work and return to work. He has no choice but to feel more secure once he thinks so. The second is to accept their own fear and fear. Anxiety and fear are the normal reactions of individuals when facing stress. Moderate anxiety helps individuals to survive the crisis and can keep themselves vigilant against virus infection. Cognitive theory of psychology believes that as cognition changes, so will emotions and behaviors. Think of it this way, will there be less anxiety?
2, comparison. Comparison is often regarded as derogatory, but sometimes it is necessary to compare with others. In fact, since the outbreak, many medical staff have been fighting on the front line, without rest, how to resume work; many community workers, civil servants, and leading cadres have also resumed work. Then these people, whether the psychology will be more balanced.
3. Science. In extraordinary times, when going out, you must pay more attention to scientific responses, not afraid, but not stubborn. To achieve these points: "No"-no party, no meals, not going to crowded places, only to their own work units, jobs. Work and rest normally to ensure diet and sleep. "Wear"-wear a mask. "Wash"-wash your hands frequently. "Less"-reduce reading of unreliable information. Some rumors are difficult to distinguish between true and false, which can easily affect themselves and cause psychological panic. "Many"-use phone, WeChat and other means to communicate with relatives and friends, and support each other psychologically, cheer up, and let love create a warm and positive atmosphere and mentality.
4. Optimism. Those who can return to work now are the "winners" in this epidemic, and we should be lucky that we can continue to work. Some people will say that this is the "Ah Q spirit", which is wrong because it is a fact. Normal work does not damage the immune system. Only fear can have a negative impact on the immune system, and an optimistic attitude has a positive impact on the immune system. The 12 words of self-esteem, self-confidence, peace of mind, and positiveness are powerful psychological weapons against the virus.
5. Ask for help. In the process of returning to work and returning to work, if you are really difficult to adjust in the face of psychological confusion, it is recommended to seek the help of a psychological counselor. One trouble and another person's complaint becomes half the trouble, let alone a professional.