1. The installation quality of lift directly affects its performance, and in order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the equipment and its practical life, it must be installed in strict accordance with the requirements.
2. The units and individuals participating in the installation must have the appropriate qualifications and meet the relevant requirements.
3. Installation personnel must undergo professional training, familiar with the main performance and characteristics of the installation of lifts, with skilled mechanical operation skills and the ability to troubleshoot general malfunctions.
4. Installation personnel need health, no hypertension, heart disease and other diseases, should have a certain degree of education.
5. Installation personnel must be required to wear safety protection devices (such as helmets, safety belts, etc.), strictly prohibited drink installation and operation.
6. Installation personnel in the installation process should obey the unified command, clear division of labor, accountability, not to leave or exchange posts.
7. When installing the operation, the number of the top platform of each cage shall not exceed 2, and the carrying capacity of the lift shall not exceed 500 ㎏.