What are the precautions for the operation of the construction lift
1. The construction lift must be operated by a special person. Do not enter the cage when maintenance, installation, disassembly or maintenance.
2. When the first load of the lift is carried out, the lift must rise from the lowest level. It is strictly prohibited to go up and down. When the cage is 1-2m away from the ground, the reliability of the test brake should be stopped. If the brake is found to be abnormal, it should be repaired immediately. It can be used after repair.
3. The anti-fall safety device must be managed by a special person, and the test, inspection and maintenance should be carried out according to the regulations.
4. When the cage is used by people or cargo, the load should be evenly distributed to prevent partial weight, and overload operation is strictly prohibited.
5. The operator should work closely with the commander and operate according to the command signal. The operator must not leave the post until the lift has cut off the main power supply.
6. During the operation of the cage, if it is found that the machine has abnormal conditions, it should be stopped immediately and checked, and the operation can be continued after the fault is eliminated.
7. When the elevator is running to the uppermost layer and the lowermost layer, it is strictly forbidden to use the travel limit switch to automatically stop to replace the function of the normal operation switch.
8. The elevator should stop running in heavy rain, heavy fog and high winds of level 6 or above, and lower the cage to the bottom layer, cut off the power supply, and restart the safety device of the elevator.
9. After the elevator is finished, the cage should be lowered to the bottom layer, the control switches should be turned to zero position, the power supply should be cut off, the electrical box and the power box should be locked, and the cage door and the fence door should be closed before the driver can leave.