1. Ensure the quality of the drive device brake and increase the braking torque. The braking torque of early-used disc friction brakes is generally around 100Nm, and the braking torque is relatively small. It is necessary to further improve the braking torque and the safety factor of the brake.
2. At the meshing position of the drive gear and rack of the anti-fall safety device, a back wheel should be installed on the back of the rack, and the eccentric shaft of the back wheel must be fixed firmly with a locking piece to ensure that the drive gear and the rack mesh reliably. In daily maintenance, pay attention to the meshing state of the gear and rack.
3. Optimize the design position of the driving device. The current elevator drive devices are basically designed above the cage. Even if there is a dangerous situation where the height limiter fails and the cage crashes, because the drive gear is separated from the rack, the cage will not continue to move upward due to the loss of ascent power. When the whole of the cage did not jump out of the standard section, the occurrence of the falling accident of the hanging cage under this condition was greatly reduced.
4. Install the overload protection device of the cage to ensure the safe operation of the cage. Current production construction
Overload limit protection devices have been basically applied to the elevator cages, so as to effectively prevent the occurrence of overloading and further guarantee the construction safety on the construction site, which requires everyone's active promotion and application.
5. To enhance the safety education, technical training and assessment of the operators, the operators must obtain the "Special Equipment Operators Operation Certificate" issued by the relevant department, and the construction elevator application unit should regularly conduct post training for the operators and maintenance personnel, not only to make They have improved the level of safety technology, and must firmly establish a sense of responsibility for safe production. At the same time, they must strengthen the maintenance of equipment, establish a scientific, strict and effective maintenance system to eliminate the hidden dangers of equipment accidents in time, and ensure that the mechanical safety protection equipment is complete Reliable performance.
6. Strengthening the construction of elevator safety management system is the main measure to ensure its operation.
①Safety operation regulations. The operator must go through the training and assessment of the legal management department and obtain the post qualification certificate before engaging in the operation of the simple elevator. It is strictly forbidden for the occupants in the hanging cage to run, and a striking "no occupants" sign shall be set at each floor door. The transported items should be distributed as evenly as possible in the cage to prevent eccentricity and prohibit overloading. Drivers cannot leave their posts while the simple elevator is in operation. When the work is completed, the power supply should be cut off, the control panel should be locked before leaving the work position, and fill in the handover record.
②Maintenance system. Daily inspection: The driver will check and test the simple elevator before work, and find and eliminate various abnormal phenomena in time. Strict inspection: The maintenance personnel cooperate with the driver to check, maintain and lubricate the simple elevator operation system. Monthly inspection: The equipment safety management personnel and maintenance personnel check the reliability of the operation of the simple elevator safety device, the working conditions of the main components and the performance of the control system.
Annual inspection: Organize the equipment, safety management department and maintenance personnel to carefully check the wear and fatigue of the main components of the simple elevator, and test the reliability and sensitivity of the electrical control system and safety protection device. Adjust each working mechanism to meet the design requirements, and replace damaged parts in time. Supervision and inspection: apply to the special equipment safety inspection agency for safety technical inspection of the simple elevator according to the regulations and strict deadlines. The safety hazards raised by the inspection agency are rectified in time to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the simple elevator.
7. Strictly implement the relevant requirements of the "Special Equipment Safety Regulations" and enhance the safety management of construction elevators. Before the equipment is put into use, a special equipment inspection report issued by a special equipment inspection and inspection agency must be obtained, and a request for regular inspection should be submitted one month before the expiry of each inspection validity period, so that the equipment can be regularly "physical" to ensure safe construction.