Inclined Construction Hoist Tilt Manned Rack Pinion Elevator Lift
The SCQ50 small manned lift to manned personnels to the inclined buildings, e.g. chimney, bridge, mine and power plant, etc.
Small footing, compact size, occupying less space.
Q345 high strength steel is finely processed to make the rack and pinion man lift's main parts.
The manlift is Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), low starting current, smooth running, comfirtable starting and stopping.
* Compact size, less space ocuppied, can be used in many places.
* Integrated cage roof.
* Strong elevator car frame, durable working life.
* In its adjustable range, the angle of inclination can be adjusted freely.
* LED car illumination.
* Buzz alarm.
* Variable-Frequency Drive units, with closed-loop equipped.
* Anti-falling centrifugal safety brake.
|Payload capacity||500 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–35 m/min.|
|Angle range of inclination||0 ～ 10°|
|Max. lifting height||300|
|Cage width (internal)||0.8 m|
|Cage length (internal)||1.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power per cage||11 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*200 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|