Heavy Duty Rack Pinion Hoist 3 Door Material Transport Elevators
The modular and standardizing system of Kangbo MP-B17, MP-B18 offers flexibility, efficiency, low energy consumption and low cost of ownership, making it the best choice for construction and rental companies.
The hoist design is truly modular and the drive devices and cages are generic and interchangeable.
An electrical small crane to facilitate the assembly mast sections.
Single car or twin car configuration is available.
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with low starting current and much less wear and tear, very smooth starting and stopping.
A Multi-function Control System of fault detect, display and alarm, automatic landing/stopping and floor selector,etc.
TUV proved according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
* Extremely heavy payload, maximum speed at 46 meters per minute with full load of 3200kg.
* Centering the racks at mast reduce the partial load torque of hoists, makes them run more stably.
* The non-eccentric rollers mean faster installs and less error.
* Integrated and strenghten car roof ensures high strength and never leakage.
* Available in flap door as loading/unloading ramp.
* Additional side door that can load/unload material with fork truck.
* Drop test facility with remote control.
* A frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop equipped.
* Fences made of galvanised cool rolled steel plate.
|Payload capacity||3,200 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–46 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Cage doors||entrance door + exit door + side door|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power per cage||3x15 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|
Requirements of Hoist Installation Personnel
1. The persons participating in the installation must be specially trained, have license for special equipment installation, be familiar with the main properties and characteristics of the machine, and possess the proficient
mechanical and electrical operating skills and the abilities of removing the general fault.
2. The installation personnel should be healthy, without the diseases such as hypertension and heart disease, and should possess the definite educational level, safety responsibility consciousness, and safety protection skills.
3. The installation personnel should wear the necessary safety protection articles, such as safety helmet and safety shoes. It is strictly prohibited to install and operate after drinking.
4. The installation process should be uniformly commanded by the specially-assigned person. Before installation, it is necessary to make the technical disclosure of safety. The installation personnel should work as per the appointed post, and shall not leave arbitrarily, act willfully or exchange posts voluntarily.
What is the advantage of Overall welding safety device base.
•The overall welding and fine processing safety device base ensure the safety device is in place to work stably.
•Most important, prevent the safety device failure because of loosening of the bolts and nuts of the base during the long-term operation.
How to adjust the back wheel of drive device?
After removing the wooden pads under the cage and the cage hangs over the mast, the back wheel of the drive
device can be adjusted. The back wheels axle are the eccentric, you can adjust the meshing clearance of the drive pinion
and rack by adjusting the back wheels.
a) Adjust the back wheel of drive device and the rack plane. The clearance with the rack back face is 0.5 mm. The
meshing clearance of the drive pinion and rack should be 0.15 ~ 0.3 mm.
b) Adjust the gear of the anti-falling safety device and rack plane. The width direction of gear of the anti-falling
safety device and the drive pinion must be in the center position of the rack thickness. The meshing clearance of the gear
and rack should be 0.2 ~ 0.5 mm. (Note: The anti-falling safety device of some hoists may not have the back wheel)
c) After adjusting the clearance of back wheel and rack preliminarily, it is necessary to adjust accurately and fasten
the bolts once more, upon several times of total test running of the equipment.