0-46m/min Heavy Duty Gear Rack Pinion Elevators Mast Hoist
The elevator construction hoist design and making is truly modular. The drive devices and cages can be interchangeable.
The modular and standardizing system of Kangbo elevators offers efficiency, safety, low energy consumption and low cost of ownership, making it the best choice for construction and rental companies.
Variable Frequency Drive makes the hoists start and stop very smoothly, with less wear and tear.
Control System of Multi-function including fault detect, display and alarm, and automatic cage landing/stop and floor selection is available.
Machine certified TUV according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
Rack Pinion Elevator Features
* Heavy load capacity. This construction elevator payload is 3200kg.
* Apply energy-saving helical gearbox.
* The racks at centre of mast reduce the partial load torque of the hoists, make the construction elevator run more stably.
* The rollers are non-eccentric, so, there is not need to adjust them after installation.
* Car roof is made by a piece of steel plate and edges welded, so, there will be never water leakage at cage roof.
* With much bigger and stronger cage frame.
* Flap door as loading/unloading ramp available.
* Equipped with frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.
* Easy access to electrical panels.
* Reliable side open enclosure doors.
What is the benefits of Construction Hoist with Generic and Interchangeable Drive Device and Cage?
•The drive devices and cages of same series hoists are universal, can be matched freely, interchanged and exchanged.
•The modularized design and make construction hoist is very convenient for installation, dismantling and re-installation. Users can put the same category parts together for transportation and stock. They don't wrong about how to match the drive devices and cages, in case the workers forget to sign the series number on these parts or the number dispear.
•The costs and errors of daily maintenance, transportation, inventory management can be significantly reduced.
Important Safety Measures before Operation
(1) When wind speed is more than 20m/second (at the top of hoist), hoist shall not be operated; applicable environment temperature for hoist is -20℃~+40℃.
(2) When mast and cable get frozen, hoist shall not be operated;
(3) Hoist shall not be operated before confirming that “daily safety check” and “maintenance and repairing” have been finished.
(4) Cage load and passenger numbers are not allowed to exceed the rated load shown on the label.
(5) Goods shall not be beyond cage. During normal use of hoist, the cage top crane shall be dismantled.
(6) Except driver, the cab shall not carry any other people or materials.
(7) Hoist shall not be operated before confirming that all the protective and safety devices can work normally.
(8) Hoist shall not be operated before confirming no obstacle or person in cage and counter-weight passageway.
(9) While hoist is operated inside cage, there shall be no person on the top of cage.
(10) In the case of fault or danger found, operators shall stop the hoist immediately and report to person responsible for safety at site; hoist shall not resume running until removing fault and danger.
(11) If the safety device acts during running, the qualified person should reset the safety device according to G3.2 'Reset Procedures of Anti-falling Safety Device'
What is Safety Inspection before Operation?
Before operating hoist, the following inspection shall be done.
1. Routine maintenance and repairing shall be done strictly follow the requirement of ‘maintenance and repairing’;
2. Driver on duty shall carefully read the operating record of last shift driver, and solve problems in time;
3. In case of cold weather in winter and temperature is low, and hoist is difficult to start, after startup, the operator
may run the hoist no load up and down several times to make oil temperature of reducer be normal;
4. Ensure that there is no obstacle in cage passageway and no one stays in ground enclosure, on mast, cage top and tie-ins.;
5. Check electric-mechanic interlock device of enclosure doors and cage doors. Stop the cage on the ground, open the enclosure doors, cage doors and roof door respectively one by one, at the same time, try to start the hoist. Normally, the cage cannot be started. Then, run the cage upward and stops at about 3m height, see if the enclosure doors are locked and cannot be opened;
6. Check if the touching process of upward limit switch, downward limit switch, upper and lower emergency limit switch with their touch plates is right, responsive and reliable. If upward switch is touched, cage cannot move upward; if downward switch is touched, cage cannot move downward; if emergency switch is touched, cage cannot move up or down;
Attention: Manual method cannot replace test of touching process.
7. Run the hoist no load full range up and down to check if the action of all safety interlock devices are right and valid;
8. Cage top crane shall be dismantled. Running hoist with load on the crane is strictly prohibited;
9. Load the rated weight into the cage on the bottom floor, run the cage up to about 1 m and stop for some minutes, now the cage should not slide down. Only after verifying valid of the brake, the hoist can be used normally.
Attention: When wind speed is more than 20m/s, hoist shall not be operated; when mast and cable get frozen, hoist shall not be operated.