0-80M VFD Pinion and Rack Outdoor Hoist Lifts with Gear Reducer
Overview of the Elevators
The hoist design is truly modular, so, the drive devices and cages are generic and interchangeable, and offers a multiple choice of doors.
Increased strength structure which are made of Q345 steel.
There is a electrical small crane available to facilitate the assembling.
Frequency control (FC) with low starting current and less wear and tear.
Multi-function Control System of fault detect, display and alarm, and automatic cage landing/stop and floor selection.
Features of Hoist Lift
* High speed, heavy load. The speed is 80 meters per minute with full load of 2.5 tons.
* High efficiency helical gearboxes. The gearbox is made by KANGBO specially for construction hoist lifts.
* Racks at the center of mast reduce the partial load torque of the machine.
* No need to adjust rollers after installation because of applying non-eccentric rollers. That means faster installs and less errors caused by installation.
* Cage roof edges are fully welded, with high strength and no water leakage in rainy days.
* With bigger and stronger cage frame, and high quality steel.
* Long life and anti-shocking LED Cage Lighting.
* Base-Level Alarm.
* Electromechanical Interlocked roof trap.
* Drop test facility with remote pendant.
* Be equipped with FC, with closed-loop.
* Easy access to electrical panels.
* Centrifugal braking safety device.
* Side open ground enclosure gate, convenient for using and reliable.
Technical Data of Rack and Pinion Hoist
|Payload capacity||2,500 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–80 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power||3x38 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|
What are the advantages of modular car doors of construction elevators?
•The modular cage doors make the users use either sliding door or flap door accordingly.
•The users can interchange loading door and discharge door if the building site need or when the hoist car need to be changed to other side.
•Maintenance and replacement is very simple.
•Automatic pneumatic flap door is available.
How much electric power will be saved when using helical gear reducers, compare with worm reducers?
The transmission efficiency of helical gear reducers is about 40% more than worm worm reducer. So, the hoists with helical gear reducers will save very much electric costs compare with worm reducers.
For example, 2 ton twin cage KANGBO hoist can save 30KWH every hour compare to the same payload hoist with worm reducer.
|Cage Nos||Motor Nos per Cage||Motor Power (KW)||Total Power per Hoist (KW)|
|Power Consumption per Month (KWH)||Working Months per Year (Months)||Total Power Consumption per Year (KWH)|
|Different Power Consumption between KANGBO Construction Hoist and other brand with worm gearbox.||132,600|
General Troubleshooting of Electric System of VFD Hoist
(1) Frequency inverter is equipped with perfect protective function, it will not break down easily. 90% of electrical
trouble of VFD hoist is caused by peripheral system. Therefore, peripheral circuit shall be checked first when overhauling
electrical trouble of VFD hoist. The inspection method is the same as that of the above mentioned common hoist.
(2) If VFD hoist can run upward normally but will malfunction after running downward for 1 to 2 seconds (trouble indicator light), the digital panel of inverter shows “OV” (overvoltage), you should:
a) Cut off main power.
b) Check if there is open circuit or short circuit in braking resistor, and if there is short circuit between connecting
wire and metal shell.
c) The trouble still exist, exclusion of the above mentioned causes 'b', the braking unit (Y4, Y5) of inverter should be
damaged. Please change or repair the braking unit of inverter. When changing, do avoid reverse connection of polarity of
braking unit input line of inverter (two wires from inverter), because reverse polarity may cause damage of inverter.
(3) If the digital panel shows “OC” (over current), please check whether short circuit happens to motor (including connecting wire) or not and whether load is too large (power reset after removing trouble).
(4) If “UV1” (low voltage at main loop) displayed on digital panel of inverter, please check whether phase loss happens to input end of power supply, whether interrupt power supply happens to hoist during use, whether input power terminal is loose and whether voltage fluctuation of input power is too large (power reset after removing trouble).
(5) If “GF” (grounding) displayed on digital panel of inverter, please check whether there is short circuit between motor (including connecting wires) and metal shell (power reset after removing trouble).
(6) If “OH” (overheat) displayed on digital panel of inverter, please check whether cooling fan on target body of inverter works normally or the built-in cooling fan of inverter works normally.
(7) If “LF” (output phase loss) displayed on digital panel of inverter, please check if the circuit that output from inverter to the motor breaks, and whether phase loss happens to motor (open phase of motor).
(8) If “OL1” (excess load of motor) displayed on digital panel of inverter, please check and revise load size, accelerating/decelerating time, cycle time and v/f characteristic and confirm rated current of motor.
Note: Different brands of inverter reference the corresponding fault code.