0-60M/Min High Speed Rack Pinion VFC Control Lift Hoists
The modular and standardizing system of Kangbo KP-B11, KP-B12 construction lifts offers flexibility, efficiency, safety, productivity, low energy consumption and low cost of ownership, making it the best choice for both construction and rental companies.
Truly modular design, so, the drive devices and cages are generic and interchangeable, and it offers a multiple choice of doors or flaps.
There is a electrical small crane available to facilitate the assembly of the machine.
Frequency control (FC) makes the hoists smoothly start and stop with low starting current, and less wear and tear.
Multi-function Control System of fault detect, display and alarm, and automatic cage landing/stop and floor selection is available.
Hoist TÜV-Zertifikat according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
* Apply energy-saving gear reducers.
* Racks set at the center of mast to reduce Partial load torque of cages, making the machine run more stably and smoothly.
* The non-eccentric rollers let you no need to adjust rollers after installation. That means faster installs and less errors caused by installation.
* Integrated cage roof, with high strength and no rain leakage.
* The height of lift cage top fences are increased to prevent the maintenance personnel from unintentional head and body out stretch.
* Very stronge cage frame.
* Interlocked roof trap.
* Drop test facility with remote pendant.
* FC, with closed-loop.
* Certified safety brake system.
* Double hinge side open ground enclosure gate is convenient for using and reliable.
Rack and Pinion Hoist Operating Safety Rules
Operation of hoist shall strictly follow the operating rules as follows:
1. Driver must be healthy, without heart disease or high blood pressure. It is strictly prohibited to operate after drinking;
2. Driver shall be specialized trained and get operation permit of special device. Non-driver shall not operate;
3. Overload and partial load is not allowed, mixed load of passengers and materials is prohibited too;
4. When loading materials, to avoid danger during operating, it is strictly prohibited that goods go beyond cage;
5. When wind force is over level 6, hoist should not keep on running, and the cage shall stop on the bottom floor;
6. The driver must turn off power every time after off duty, and make on-duty record and lock enclosure door;
7. During operating, if the safety device acts and brakes cage, people other than maintainers must evacuate. Find out the reason and solve problem, reset the safety device, run the cage up for more than 200mm, and then, the cage can go downward. Only after verifying that the hoist has resumed normal, it can be operated;
8. After suffering from storm or heavy typhoon, the hoist should be inspected completely by professionals. The hoist cannot be used before confirming there is nothing abnormal; in case that mast gets frozen, ice must be removed before hoist running.
What are the advantages of the helical gearboxes made by KANGBO specially for the construction hoists?
The KANGBO make Pieli helical gearbox has large bearing capacity, small tooth wear, impact resistance. The service life is greatly improved (about 3 times more than worm worm reducer). Its transmission efficiency is about 40% more than worm worm reducer.
For example, with the above mentioned unique technologies, KANGBO hoist can help the users to save much power cost, e.g., 2 ton twin cage KANGBO hoist can save 30KWH every hour compare to the same payload hoist with worm reducer.