Overview of Lift
An electrical small crane is available.
Available in single car or twin car.
The KP-B01, KP-B02 construction lift is convenient for vertical transportation at high rise building.
Machine certified TUV.
Elevator Lift Features
* Apply helical gearbox.
* Racks at the centre of mast.
* The rollers are non-eccentric.
* Integrated cage roof, with high strength and no leakage.
* Interior car LED light.
* Base-Level Alarm.
* Interlocked roof hatch.
* Drop test facility.
* Composite Power & Control Cable, or Integrated Conductive Rail.
* Safety brake system.
* Double hinge side open enclosure gate, convenient for using and reliable.
Elevator Lift Technical Data
|Payload capacity||1,000 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–54 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power||2x15 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|