FC Rack and Pinion Builders Elevator Hoist Lift with Side Door
The Builders Hoist MP-B05, MP-B06 design is truly modular. The drive devices and cages are generic and can be interchangeable, and available in a multiple choice of doors or ramps.
Modular and standardizing system of Kangbo MP-B05, MP-B06 offers flexibility, efficiency, safety, productivity, energy saving and low cost of ownership, making it the best choice for both construction and rental companies.
A cage top electrical small crane available to facilitate the assembly.
Frequency Control makes the hoists start and stop very smoothly, with low starting current and less wear and tear.
Multi-function Control System is available.
Machine TUV certified, according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
* Apply high efficiency helical gearbox.
* Racks that at centre of mast reduce the partial load torque and vibration of the hoists.
* No need to adjust rollers after installation because of the non-eccentric rollers. It means faster installation of hoist and less error in installation.
* Integrated cage roof of which edges totally welded, there is never water leakage.
* Very big and strong car frame.
* Flap door as loading/unloading ramp is available.
* 'C' door at cage side for convenient loading/unloading.
* Interlocked roof door.
* Drop test facility with remote.
* FC (frequency control), with closed-loop.
* Easy access to electrical panels for maintenance.
* Certified safety braking system.
|Payload capacity||2,000 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–34 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Cage doors||3 doors|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power||2x11 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|
Safety about dismantlement of Builders Elevator Hoist
Important safety measures before dismantlement
(1) Ensure that the area of the dismantlement site has been surrounded and striking warning signs has been set.
(2) Ensure that the lifting equipment, lifting appliances and sling are applicable to the loads and in good state.
(3) Ensure that all safety devices and mechanisms of the hoist are in safe and reliable state, and pass “daily safety
inspection” before dismantlement.