Steel Made Auto Climbing Anchor Lift Scaffold for high building
The Steel Anchor Lift Scaffold, is a complete set of scaffold engineering construction equipment for high-rise building.
It is mainly used in high-rise building of cast-in-situ frame structure and shear wall structure.
It consists of wall attachment climbing mechanism, driving systems, anti-falling protection systems, rack-body system, vertical main frame, bottom strengthening truss, overload alarm system and control system.
* All-steel frame body system, strong, neat and beautiful;
* More layers of Anti-falling Anchor attached to the wall, to be more reliable and efficient, improve safety and stability;
* Using electric hoists which mounted on the frame body and protected by the frame body, no need to disassemble and reinstall;
* In structure construction, with this product, builders can do works of the pouring concrete formwork of upper layer, the form removal of lower layer, the material turnover transportation, the side wall masonry, the prestressed tension and other operating at the same time;
* It saves more than 60% of steel, save and invest more than 40% compare with traditional scaffolding.
|Width of rack-body||0.8 meter|
|Height of Rack-body||15 meter|
|Distance between rack-body and wall||0.4 meter|
|Chain Electric Hoist|
|Lifting Weight||7.5 Ton|
|Truss modular type||0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m|
|Distance between Anti-falling Anchor:|
|Horizontal adjacent||4.2 meters;|
|Vertically adjacent||4.5 meters;|
|Payload||Simultaneous operation layer cannot be more than 2 layers.|
|Load of each layer cannot be more than 3KN/m².|
|The acreage that maximum span of bottom supporting truss multiplying full-height of rack-body should be < 100m².|