Anchor Climbing Movable All Steel Scaffolding Lift
The Anchor climbing scaffolding lift, is a complete set of scaffold engineering construction equipment for high buildings.
It is used at the high-rise building of cast-in-situ frame structure and shear wall structure.
It is composed of wall attachment climbing mechanism, driving systems, anti-falling protection systems, rack-body system, vertical main frame, bottom strengthening truss, overload alarm system and control system.
* Steel made frame body, strong, neat and beautiful;
* Layers of Anti-falling Anchor are attached to the wall, reliable, improve safety and stability;
* Electric hoists mounted on the frame body and protected by the frame body. No need to disassemble and reinstall;
* Builders can do works of the pouring concrete formwork of upper layer the form removal of lower layer, materials turnover transportation, the side wall masonry, the prestressed tension and other contruction jobs at the same time;
* Save more than 60% of steel, save and invest more than 40% compare with traditional scaffolding.
|Rack-body Width||0.8 meter|
|Rack-body Height||15 meter|
|Distance between Rack-body and Wall||0.4 meter|
|Electric Hoist Data|
|Lifting Weight||7.5 Ton|
|Truss modular type||0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m|
|Distance between Anti-falling Anchor|
|Horizontal adjacent||4.2 meters;|
|Vertically adjacent||4.5 meters;|
|Payload||Simultaneous operation layer cannot be more than 2 layers.|
|Load of each layer cannot be more than 3KN/m².|
|The acreage that maximum span of bottom supporting truss multiplying full-height of rack-body should be < 100m².|