Anchor Climbing Movable Scaffolding Lifts
It is a complete set of scaffold engineering construction equipment for high buildings, installed at the cast-in-situ frame structure and shear wall structure of high-rise buildings.
It is composed of scaffold body, wall attachment climbing mechanism, driving systems, anti-falling protection systems, overload alarm system and control system, etc.
Features of Anchor Climbing Movable Scaffolding Lifts
* More Layers of Anti-falling Anchor are attached to the wall to improve safety and be more stable;
* With electric hoists inside the scaffold frame, no need to be disassembled and reinstalled time and again;
Advantage of Scaffolding Lifts
* Builders can do many works at the same time, including pouring concrete formwork of upper layer, the form removal of lower layer, materials turnover transportation, the side wall masonry, the prestressed tension, etc.
* Save more than 40% costs compare with traditional scaffolding.
* Safe, convenient and efficient.
Specification of Anchor Climbing Movable Scaffolding Lifts
|Rack-body Width||0.8 meter|
|Rack-body Height||15 meter|
|Distance between Rack-body and Wall||0.4 meter|
|Electric Hoist Data|
|Lifting Weight||7.5 Ton|
|Truss modular type||0.6m, 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m & 1.8m|
|Anti-falling Anchor Spacing|
|Horizontal adjacent||4.2 meters;|
|Vertically adjacent||4.5 meters;|
|Payload||Simultaneous operation layer cannot be more than 2 layers.|
|Load of each layer cannot be more than 3KN/m².|
|The acreage that maximum span of bottom supporting truss multiplying full-height of rack-body should be < 100m².|